At the moment, Bubble Text is not available for direct download on a computer. However, you can use emulators to run it on PC. The downside is that using Bubble Text with an emulator might slow down your computer's performance.
Learn how to use Bubble Text on your computer in these 5 simple steps:
- Download and install the BlueStacks App Player on your computer. Do so Here >>
- Once installed, open the software and sign in using your Google account.
- On the program's search bar, Search for Bubble Text on the in-built Play Store. On the Bubble Text app page, Click the install button.
- Once your Bubble Text has been installed, click the "All apps" button to access all your applications on the emulator
- You will then see the Bubble Text app. Click to run the app. Using this method, you can now enjoy your other favorite Social Networking application on a Windows PC