At the moment, Abode Landlord is not available for direct download on a computer. However, you can use emulators to run it on PC. The downside is that using Abode Landlord with an emulator might slow down your computer's performance.
Learn how to use Abode Landlord on your computer in these 5 simple steps:
- Download and install the BlueStacks App Player on your computer. Do so Here >>
- Once installed, open the software and sign in using your Google account.
- On the program's search bar, Search for Abode Landlord on the in-built Play Store. On the Abode Landlord app page, Click the install button.
- Once your Abode Landlord has been installed, click the "All apps" button to access all your applications on the emulator
- You will then see the Abode Landlord app. Click to run the app. Using this method, you can now enjoy your other favorite Productivity application on a Windows PC