At the moment, JTS is not available for direct download on a computer. However, you can use emulators to run it on PC. The downside is that using JTS with an emulator might slow down your computer's performance.
Learn how to use JTS on your computer in these 5 simple steps:
- Download and install the BlueStacks App Player on your computer. Do so Here >>
- Once installed, open the software and sign in using your Google account.
- On the program's search bar, Search for JTS on the in-built Play Store. On the JTS app page, Click the install button.
- Once your JTS has been installed, click the "All apps" button to access all your applications on the emulator
- You will then see the JTS app. Click to run the app. Using this method, you can now enjoy your other favorite Business application on a Windows PC