At the moment, Keep it alive! is not available for direct download on a computer. However, you can use emulators to run it on PC. The downside is that using Keep it alive! with an emulator might slow down your computer's performance.
Learn how to use Keep it alive! on your computer in these 5 simple steps:
- Download and install the BlueStacks App Player on your computer. Do so Here >>
- Once installed, open the software and sign in using your Google account.
- On the program's search bar, Search for Keep it alive! on the in-built Play Store. On the Keep it alive! app page, Click the install button.
- Once your Keep it alive! has been installed, click the "All apps" button to access all your applications on the emulator
- You will then see the Keep it alive! app. Click to run the app. Using this method, you can now enjoy your other favorite Games application on a Windows PC