At the moment, Izoler Pro is not available for direct download on a computer. However, you can use emulators to run it on PC. The downside is that using Izoler Pro with an emulator might slow down your computer's performance.
Learn how to use Izoler Pro on your computer in these 5 simple steps:
- Download and install the BlueStacks App Player on your computer. Do so Here >>
- Once installed, open the software and sign in using your Google account.
- On the program's search bar, Search for Izoler Pro on the in-built Play Store. On the Izoler Pro app page, Click the install button.
- Once your Izoler Pro has been installed, click the "All apps" button to access all your applications on the emulator
- You will then see the Izoler Pro app. Click to run the app. Using this method, you can now enjoy your other favorite Utilities application on a Windows PC