The DailyHoroscope

Download The DailyHoroscope


  • Category: Lifestyle
  • Last Updated: 2018-12-18
  • Current version: 3.8.3
  • File size: 89.32 MB
  • Developer: Comitic Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10

The DailyHoroscope Preview

How to Download, install and use The DailyHoroscope on your Windows Computer

At the moment, The DailyHoroscope is not available for download on computer. However, you can use emulators to run Android applications on PC. One example is the BlueStacks App Player. It is a powerful tool that provides users a virtual device similar to an actual phone. This also enables users to install games and other popular and in-demand applications.
Thus, you will be able to access the Play Store without any restrictions. The downside of this is it slows down the performance of your computer even though the app is not running in the background.
Not only that, some complains about its sluggish operation. Let us proceed with the steps, so we can use The DailyHoroscope on your computer in 4 simple steps below:


1: Download and install the BlueStacks App Player on your computer - Here >> .
If you successfully downloaded the Bluestacks.exe, go to your Downloads folder on your computer or anywhere you ususally store downloaded files.
Once you have find it, click it to install the application. It should start the installation process on your PC.
Click Next to accept the EULA License agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application.
If you do the above correctly, the Software will be successfully installed.

2.Once it has been installed, open the program and sign in using your Gmail account or create a new one.

3: Search for The DailyHoroscope on the Play Store and install it.
Now you will see the "All Apps" button.
Clicking it will take you to a page containing all your installed apps. The DailyHoroscope

4. Run the app and enjoy your favorite Lifestyle app on Windows PC.



About The DailyHoroscope

Developer Description

The DailyHoroscope is a free horoscope application updated on a daily basis with the best daily horoscopes. The DailyHoroscope is THE MOST POPULAR horoscope app on many major smartphones​. Tout being the most accurate and compelling horoscope app out there by its users! FEATURES: • Daily horoscope • Weekly horoscope • Monthly horoscope • Zodiac Characteristics for each zodiac sign • Zodiac sign compatibility • Chinese horoscope for 2019 and 2018 • Zodiac horoscope for 2019 and 2018 • Explore alternative Druid horoscope • Missed a day-scroll back up to a week • Custom colors and font size (set in app settings) - Aries horoscope - Taurus horoscope - Gemini horoscope - Cancer horoscope - Leo horoscope - Virgo horoscope - Libra horoscope - Scorpio horoscope - Sagittarius horoscope - Capricorn horoscope - Aquarius horoscope - Pisces horoscope Get your daily horoscope every day on the go through intuitive and user friendly interface. With DailyHoroscope, your daily horoscope is just one click away! TOS disclaimer: By downloading, installing and using the Daily Horoscope application, you agree to our end user license agreement: http://www.comitic.com/eula and our privacy policy: http://www.comitic.com/privacy

The DailyHoroscope version 3.8.3 Download

Mirror 1: Download for Android
Mirror 2: Get for Android
On iTunes: Free On iTunes

Reviews

  • Love it

    5
    By DooAs
    Review 2015 -Is first thing i read in the morning. Is close to Accurate daily. App is worthy of having if u r into horoscopes. I have had it close to a year now and its a must have app Review Sept 2017 -I still have this app on my phone. Its fun and enjoyable and sometimes eerily accurate. Even my sceptical friends have been surprised when i have sent them their reading. I m an app hoarder and many apps have had to get deleted due to lack of storage but this one i have not deleted. Download it. U have nothing to lose
  • Horoscopes pretty accurate.

    5
    By Handmade Cardmaker
    I look back each week on what the week was to hold for me. Not reading your daily horoscope everyday then going back to see what was said a few days ago has been quite accurate for 80% of the time. The other 20% either I didn’t understand as in my week that didn’t happen the way I saw it. I don’t live by it in any means but it is fun to see how life unfolds.
  • I love it

    5
    By bheifksb
    I read my horoscope daily and it gives me an insight in what to expect or to be aware of for that day and always leaves me reflecting on my day in the evening and seeing how it applies to the day I just had and how completely accurate it was. Everyone who has read their characteristics for their star sign around me is astounded by how it Is perfectly describing them and I personally just Couldn’t live without it